Soprano laser hair removal
20 - 60 min
Number of repetitions
from 200 to 3000 PLN
What is Soprano Ice hair removal?
Painless laser hair removal for dark and fair hair.
Soprano Ice is the only clinically known method of laser hair removal, which is painless. The unique method uses the energy that effectively destroys the hair follicles and prevents the re-growth of the hair, while preventing damage to the adjacent tissues.
At the same time the ICE TM technology cools the skin surface, preventing superficial burns and pain sensation. The procedure can be performed throughout the whole year, also on tanned skin.
Soprano ICE innovation consists in the depilation ability of both dark and fair hair thanks to the combination of the laser diode technology with alexandrite.
Who is the procedure designed for?
- ingrown hairs
What are the contraindications for the procedure?
- inflammation of the skin
- genital herpes (in the case of bikini area hair removal)
- waxing, epilation with tweezers up to 4 weeks before the procedure
- keloid within the treated area
- vitiligo or psoriasis
- sensitivity to light
- intense sunbathing or tanning within the last 2 weeks
- isotretinoin (within the last 3-6 months)
- tretinoin (within the last 2 weeks)
- use of photosensitizing drugs
How is the procedure performed?
Soprano Hair Removal is a method of hair removal reserved by Alma-Laser, used in recognized clinics around the world. SHR works on the principle of gradual introduction of impulse into the dermis, which effectively destroys the hair follicles and inhibits the re-growth of the hair, while preventing damage to the adjacent tissues.
Short pulses of high frequency are emitted into the deep layers of the dermis, with a high average power and effective increase of the heat – from the perspective of the procedure, with virtually no pain.
In-Motion technique involving the repetition of moving the applicator over the treated area allows for full coverage, and the ICE TM technology cools the surface of the skin, preventing superficial burns and actually allowing for painless but effective epilation.
The procedure should be performed at the following intervals: face 4 – 6 weeks, body 6 – 8 weeks.
The procedure should be repeated 4 -10 times.
The effectiveness depends on:
- earlier methods of hair removal used (waxing and chemical epilation interferes with the growth phase of the hair)
- hormonal disorders
What are the recommendations before and after the procedure?
Recommendations before the procedure:
- You should shave the target area the day before the procedure. Before the procedure the hair should not be removed mechanically (tweezers, wax, epilator)
- On the day of the procedure You should not use antiperspirants or other means that may irritate the skin
- The skin to be epilated cannot be irritated. If required, use moisturizing, oiling and soothing creams few days earlier.
- Laser hair removal is non-invasive and safe, so You can return to daily activities immediately after the procedure.
- Sometimes, on the epilated area delicate redness may appear that persists for 24 hours after the procedure. The procedure should be performed at least at the intervals of 4-6 weeks
- whole legs (60 min) – 850 PLN / package 4 – 3000 PLN
- calf (30 min) – 450 PLN / package 4 – 1500 PLN
- thigh (30 min) – 550 PLN / package 4 – 1900 PLN
- armpits (30 min) – 300 PLN / package 4 – 1000 PLN
- back (30 min) – 500 PLN / package 4 – 1700 PLN
- chest (30 min) – 450 PLN / package 4 – 1500 PLN
- chest female (30 min) – 250 PLN / package 4 – 800 PLN
- arms (30 min) – 300 PLN / package 4 – 1000 PLN
- bikini (30 min) – 300 PLN / package 4 – 1000 PLN
- brazilian bikini (30 min) – 350 PLN / package 4 – 1200 PLN
- beard (30 min) – 200 PLN / package 4 – 600 PLN
- upper lip (30 min) – 200 PLN / package 4 – 600 PLN
- stomach (30 min) – 350 PLN / package 4 – 1200 PLN
- white line (30 min) – 200 PLN / package 4 – 600 PLN
- buttocks (30 min) – 300 PLN / package 4 – 1000 PLN